Thursday, March 25, 2010

Packing for A Two Day Trip

Feels like i'm moving, really does. If only you could see the amount of stuff I have to pack to go on a two day trip your eyeballs might pop out. Apparently I'm going so I could have fun but as of right now it feels like work. I've been getting things ready since yesterday believe it or not and I have to leave today in the evening and i'm thinking even then i'll be running around like a chicken getting everything together. Writing this isn't helping my time management but procrastinating seemed to be logical at this time. Whenever I go somewhere I think it takes me three trips to the car to get everything inside, and then we are the first leave because 3 or 4 hours is the maximum time they give us. I guess the smaller you are the more stuff you need to compensate for your size. Anyways enough chatter got to go back to my packing, two carry-on's and a diaper bag left. UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment