Thursday, March 11, 2010

Here go's

I'm a stay-at-home mom of two little girls. One is three and one is nine months old. Let me tell you the things I encounter with my three year old sometimes boggle my mind. For some odd reason the baby is less trouble. Either I think parents are too hard on their first-born to begin with or its just me. The latest thing in the book is "mommy my tummy hurts". UGH!!! it just drives me nuts because I really don't know whats going on with her and what I should do about it. I remember as a little girl I had the same thing I think I must have bugged my mom for about 6 or 7 years with the tummy ache problem. Now I know why she just lost her poor mind when I said the same sentence pretty much 5 times a day every day. Well my 3 year old was having bad poopies for a month and then few weeks ago she caught a stomach bug so I did ask the pediatrician and she put her on the Lactose-Free milk so now i'm in the testing phase. Gotta run that for about 2 weeks and then we call for poop cultures. And mom's out there only you can know how its gonna go when it comes to taking a sample. By the way people it was such a relief for me to know I had an alternative to milk and I didn't have to cut it out of her diet because you can't take them off milk that easy.Hmmm.. wonder if we could do the same for infants, give them that lactose-free formula when the catch those bugs here and there. Well sweet dreams to all the mommy's out there, we know how rare sleep-full nights are.

No comments:

Post a Comment