Friday, March 12, 2010

Busy Food

For a baby pasta is like the best food I think you could give. I mean screw the nutritional value they can easily kill an hour just playing with the darn thing. Anyways make it with a little bit of ground beef, tomato sauce and garlic powder I guarantee your baby will eat it and it will be good for him.
The older one is now into computer games. She plays for a coupla hours at a time. It was well quite exciting at first that she could open the laptop, enter the password, open explorer and go on her webpage all by herself and play. Now it's been a week and i'm thinking do I restrict it, do I limit it, I don't know it seems kids get a bit isolated playing these games and they seem so darn addictive. I can give her this much as of right now when I ask her to click on the red 'x' and close the computer she listens. Wonder how long that will last. Spring is here so thank God we can take them out to play, really really looking forward to that.
By the way the previous poop issue seems to be settling down, sorry for talking about it in the first post, but people it's not only mom's who are so interested in poopy business i mean Oprah doesn't have kids and see how excited she gets.

Would love comments from anyone reading the good the bad or the ugly, here anything goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment