Monday, March 29, 2010

I Got My Cool On!!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, and that's what I did on the weekend. Yes people I picked up my mama-butt and went to a concert. After four years for the first time went and did my thing without my kids or hubby in tow. Thanks to my peeps who dragged my sorry ass to this exhilarating concert otherwise I could have easily just sat at home and changed diapers and folded laundry in my sweats. I came back home high on the experience and now when i am cleaning poo and scrubbing orange juice off the carpet I have a spring in my step. I probably did not realize how much it means to 'get a break'. I might not be complaining for a while I guess and that kind of gives me a lot of free time, hm.. what do I do now. I think I used to be nervous and guilty leaving my kids even for a few hours. It was hard for me to let go and trust that they'll be okay even with their dad. Thank God for my husband that he forced me to go to this thing. I guess he did it for his own sanity as well as mine because I was about to loose it. Dancing on chairs is good for you moms, should go do it once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment