Monday, April 12, 2010

Supermoms....

I hate you. No kidding make us regular kind feel bad. So bad. Ah! the guilt. I woke up around 7:45am (well technically never slept much in the night..little one has been fussy for the last three days..teeth, weather...who knows), rolled out of bed, tumbled downstairs to get both the kids their morning milk, flopped back in bed for just 10 more minutes, blissful 10 minutes. Got back up and opened the blinds with half my eyes open and an oncoming headache just to see my neighbor who has four kids under the age of 5, all of them dressed up, hair done, fed, playing outside in their driveway. I stood there for a while thinking what time did she wake up, what did she give them for breakfast, when did they take baths, so many questions. I don't know man it's usually 9:30 or 10 that my morning routine is done to a T. Anyways after looking at that I think it inspired me enough to take the kids out to the park all fed and dressed by 9:45am and force some supermom pride in me. Tomorrow I might not pull up the blinds of my bedroom window...lamp light gives a much more guilt-less glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment