Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Have my cake and eat it too!

So me and Miss A. made a cake for no apparent reason. She had found this no.3 candle in the drawer from her birthday a few months ago and kept bugging me to get her a cake. So I thought i'd get some cake mix and frosting and have at another attempt of mother-daughter bonding time in the kitchen. We did actually manage to make it with probably half a roll of paper towel to spare, which is pretty awesome. But here's the thing, guess who played and guess who ATE!!! aaaaaaahhh the poor girl only wanted to light the candle and blow on it ...probably lick a little bit of the icing like she does off cupcakes but not eat it. I ended up with a scrumptious Hershey chocolate laden fluffy yummy mountain of cake. Ah what to do, dilemma, dilemma, so I did what had to be done....yum yum yum. Apparently I have put my dieting back a few months and as of right now I am in the middle of a severe sugar crash...someone help me!!!  Anyone out there who can take this thing and run coz I might try to come after. This plan totally back-fired in a way I did not anticipate. I am just so sleepy right now, not funny. Cake anyone?

2 comments:

  1. well written! I'm following u, Ur gud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart you too :) comments like these keep me writing, thank you girl!

    ReplyDelete