Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm Dirty.

I know what you're thinking, get your head out of the gutter you're better than that. It's a PG blog dear. By dirty I actually mean filthy, grimy kind of. I know eww but don't stop yet I can explain. You see kids get in to all these messes (I know blame the kids how original) but they do. How many have had a three year old painting for 2 hours and a 10 month old eat pasta with tomato sauce and banana by hand....trust me all squishy, ooey, gooey. Then these things magically start ending up on your own clothes. Today I looked down at my jeans and pure white T-shirt I couldn't believe I went grocery shopping like that. It had pasta sauce, red and green paint and spilled tea. And that's just the stuff I could see. The pasta splatted on me while I was cleaning the floor, it came from above, highchair anybody? Then my older one painting dropped the bottle of red paint on her own clothes and while I was cleaning that I knocked over the green bottle. The comes the tea. Yes people I was drinking it not the kids but my 10 month old decided it was a good day to try to walk and was about to fall flat on her face, so there goes that white "tea"-shirt. I swear I feel like a mop sometimes. The other day I made french fries for the cuties and Miss A. (3 year old) finished her plate and came to give me a Big Hug...oil stain galore. I feel like I have to change clothes three times a day to look all sparkly clean by night time but can you imagine the laundry load I would have everyday if I did that. Ah I just hope i'm not the only messy mama in the neighborhood. The sad part or good part which ever one is is that my kids are always squeaky clean at the end of the day, I think I need a mommy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment