Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Allergies Shamallergies

Well guess who's mocking who now? The allergies won this season. I swear I used to think it's a made up disease, people popping allergy meds seemed addicts to me, guess who got a kick in the butt!! Well now I can say that I am officially a citizen of the West. You don't become totally American till you get to say 'These Allergies are killing me this season'. The only thing that tingles my taste buds these days are 'Sour Patch Kids' yummm who thinks they are totally awesome!!! me me me. The stuffy nose and headaches are so bad, I think i'm up to 4 cups of tea (yes yes no coffee yet, I love my tea, can't give it up for the West just yet) now. You know that commercial where they show you this guy sneezing outside under the tree and the song in the background 'It's A Lovely Day' but the guy is having a horrible time. That's exactly how I felt at the park the other day. I had never ever even payed attention to that commercial but now it's ringing in my head. Ah, pollen pollen go away come back some other day. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment